Casement & Awning – Weather Shield Windows & Doors
Find comfort in knowing you can get exactly what you want. With more grille profile options, long-lasting all metal hardware and exceptional energy efficiency, Weather Shield casement and awning windows continue to raise the bar for architects, contractors and homeowners alike. Featuring sash that smoothly swing in or out with the crank of a handle, these windows easily direct fresh air into your home and beautifully frame any view.
- Choice of grille profiles, including putty-glazed and colonial are designed to match the appearance of traditional wood windows.
- Two metal sash locks on casement windows more than 44″ tall secure the units at the top and bottom. Each lock is profiled to match the contours of the window jamb and color of the handles.
- Casement sash open 90 degrees for maximum ventilation and easy cleaning form the inside of the home.
- The standard, all-metal nested operator handle features a cam-action hinge that locks the handle into place when the window is being opened or closed. The handle folds down when not in use to prevent interference with window blinds.
- The thick, heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame features a rigid integral aluminum nailing fin for greater structural integrity and easier installation.
- A tie-bar hidden behind the jamb connects both locks and allows them to operate simultaneously from the bottom sash lock handle.
|Weather Shield||Double-hung Tilts||Direct-set||Hinged Patio Doors||Sliding Patio Doors|
|Entry Door Systems||Transom & Sidelets||Creative Inspirations||Options|