Proof that you can’t get too much of a good thing. With an ideal balance of beauty and practicality, double-hung tilt and slider windows offer an abundance of features that are clearly visible for your benefit. Other features are out of sight, but never out of mind. For example, unlike tilt windows made by other manufacturers, there are no cables, strings or clips to detach. Perhaps the only easier way to tilt windows open for cleaning would be to have someone else do it for you.
- The precision-calibrated balance system concealed within the jamb-liner allows you to lift, tilt in or remove both top and bottom sash on tilt windows with ease.
- Flush-mounted fingertip latches release both sash inward for cleaning.
- The mitered corners on the nailing fin, frame, sash and glazing bead, eliminate unsightly squared-off or overlapping corner cuts.
- The face-applied accessory channel provides more contemporary styling and improved sight lines with used with options including brick mould.
- Routed finger lifts on double-hung tilt windows eliminate the need for protruding handles.
- Detailed inside stops with coped ends help maintain a clean, streamlined appearance.
|Casement & Awning||Weather Shield||Direct-set||Hinged Patio Doors||Sliding Patio Doors|
|Entry Door Systems||Transom & Sidelets||Creative Inspirations||Options|