Entry Door Systems – Weather Shield Windows & Doors
Lasting beauty that makes any home more inviting. Available in heights up to eight feet, Weather Shield Entry Door Systems feature a multitude of design options that beautifully complement Weather Shield windows and patio doors. Choose from durable door panels in smooth or textured fiberglass, or in heavy-duty, 24-guage high-definition steel. Fiberglass panel skins are high-pressure molded for superior dent resistance.
- Entry door systems with sidelites feature a mulling system with a continuous head and sill that provides easier installation and a sturdier frame than those mulled together from individual pieces.
- Polyurethane insulating core materials deliver energy efficiency that’s superior to wood.
- A composite sill design lifts the side jambs off the ground to protect them from moisture and an internal weep system prevents water from pooling under the door.
- Natural wood, primed wood, extruded aluminum-clad ro vinyl-clad frames are available. Wood and aluminum-clad frames can be painted with your choice of 55 standard and designer colors from Weather Shield’s exclusive Accentials Distinctive Colors & Finishes. Vinyl-clad frames are offered in White, Tan and Cameo.
- Glass options include five decorative glass styles, three glass patterns and non-decorative Low E glass.
|Casement & Awning||Double-hung Tilts||Direct-set||Hinged Patio Doors||Sliding Patio Doors|
|Weather Shield||Transom & Sidelets||Creative Inspirations||Options|