How to Select the Best House Siding for Your Home in Overland Park, KS
If you’re looking for the best house siding at your home in Overland Park, Kansas, or a surrounding area, you’ve probably never realized how many options there really are. As you try to decide between wood, vinyl, and metal siding, you may be left wondering, what is the best house siding for my property? Fortunately, homeowners throughout the area can turn to Continental Siding for the answers they need. As a trusted siding replacement and exterior renovation company, we are your source for some of the best house siding available.
Understanding the Features of Different Types of House Siding
At Continental Siding, we offer a variety of house siding products to suit the various needs of our customers. Choose from:
- Wood siding – While this type of siding offers an attractive natural aesthetic for your home, wood requires time-consuming upkeep and will need to be scraped and repainted over the years to keep it looking at its best.
- Vinyl siding – Vinyl house siding alleviates the high-maintenance requirements of wood, but comes with its own set of considerations. Vinyl can easily hide moisture problems and mold damage and can also crack or bend under pressure. You may find yourself needing various repairs and fixes over the years with vinyl siding.
- Metal siding – Metal siding is another durable and low-maintenance house siding option to consider. However, the downsides of metal siding include that it can easily dent, is an expensive material, and can also be prone to rusting.
While all of these house siding options provide plenty of benefits, it’s important to be aware of the tradeoffs as well. Because of the downsides of each of these materials, here at Continental Siding, we firmly believe that our seamless polymer siding is the best option for your home.
Seamless Polymer Siding
Polymer is one of the most durable siding materials available on the market, making it both long-lasting and low maintenance. Our seamless polymer siding also offers many additional benefits that come with being installed with our patented installation system. Polymer siding installed using this system will benefit from:
- Resistance to hazardous mold and mildew growth
- Completely seamless installation for a clean, streamlined appearance
- Fade resistance so it will look freshly painted for years to come
- Impact and wind resistance during even the heaviest of storms
And, as the manufacturer of our signature house siding, you will have complete quality control over your product. Plus, we cut back on shipping and warehousing costs and then pass those savings on to you. You won’t find these benefits anywhere else as we are the only home improvement company in the area to manufacture our siding.
Let’s Get Started!
To find out more about the impressive seamless polymer siding we can install on your home in Overland Park, KS, and the surrounding areas, CALL NOW or stop by one of our conveniently located showrooms. When you do, make sure to ask about our convenient financing options which are available to all customers, even if you’ve been turned down elsewhere before.