Patterned from real cedar shingles and cedar shakes (FAQs)
Want that traditional look on your home without the hassles of maintenance? Polymer shake siding might be what you are looking for. With a wide array colors and even styles to choose from, we are sure you will get the look you want whether you just want an accented area with shake siding or the entire home.
Since the Polymer shake is patterned from real cedar shingles, split shakes and cedar shakes, it’s perfect for the look of the true cedar shakes without the maintenance issues. Continental Siding offers shake siding in Kansas and Missouri with showrooms in Independence and Columbia Missouri as well as Olathe, and Wichita Kansas to better serve you. Get a free estimate on shake siding.
- 7″ exposure
- Available in over 20 colors
- Matching J-channel and corners available.
- Over 100 unique molds with realistic wood graining and detail.
- Less than 3 repeats in a 1 square box so there is no visible repeat pattern on the wall.
- Lap system means seamless appearance on the home
- Scrap Reduction
- Single course means less scrap on every job.
- Left-to-Right installation means remaining pieces can be used to start the next course.
- Strong limited lifetime warranty.
- Acrylic cap maximizes color stability
- Installed in all climates and all seasons.
- Received the ASTM’s Certificate of Conformance.
- Awarded the ASTM E84, Class 1 (a) fire rating, the highest possible standard.
- Made of self-extinguishing PVC, which means the product won’t ignite when exposed to open flame.
- Available in an ever-expanding line of new and traditional colors.
- Top-layer acrylic cap adds strength and keeps colors truer longer.
- Colors designed to match other manufactures’ siding products for perfect combinations, even with existing siding.
|Log Cabin Siding