Reliable Siding Installation Service Options for Homeowners in Kansas City, MO
Are you trying to find the best siding installation service for your home in Kansas City, Missouri, or a surrounding area? If so, you’ll find what you’re looking for with Continental Siding. We offer a durable seamless polymer siding that’s crafted according to the rigorous manufacturing standards established by company founder Jerry O’Neal. This durable product was designed with the intention of creating a reliable product that offers all of the benefits you desire out of a seamless siding product.
Why Choose Us?
Continental Siding is the company to trust with your siding installation because we:
- Have been in business since 1982 and have decades of experience backing our work
- Train and employ our own in-house team of certified technicians rather than cut costs by hiring inexperienced subcontractors
- Use our own patented siding installation method that was developed by the founder of Continental Siding, Jerry O’Neal
- Manufacture our own siding, allowing us to maintain complete quality control over every aspect of its production
- Are certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute and hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Offer virtually all types of siding and will help you determine which is the best fit for your home
At Continental Siding, our siding has many features that make it unlike any other product available in the Kansas City, MO, area. Some of these features include:
- Thick insulation that significantly reduces heat exchange and makes an HVAC system’s task of maintaining a stable temperature easier, which sets up the possibility of lower monthly energy bills
- Fade-resistant colors that make scraping and repainting unnecessary and help keep maintenance to a minimum
- A wall system that “breathes” and lets moisture escape from behind the siding, helping keep harmful mold and mildew growth at bay
- Tough polymer material that will resist becoming damaged when hit by hailstones and other small wind-swept debris
- Long panels that allow us to install our siding with no seams for a beautiful and smooth profile
We can’t wait to help you update your home. Contact Continental Siding today to learn more about the polymer, vinyl, and other types of house siding that we install, and to schedule a free consultation. Or, stop by one of our showrooms to browse samples and meet with a siding expert. CALL NOW to get started! Remember to ask about financing, which we offer to all of our customers, even if a different siding installation company has turned you down.