Sliding Patio Doors – Weather Shield Windows & Doors
Inviting in every respect. Beautiful, strong and secure in any home. With Weather Shield sliding patio doors, opening up your home to a balcony, patio, pool deck or backyard is easily done, even in smaller rooms, In addition to inviting more natural light and fresh air inside, an abundance of colors, wood choices and accessories can provide the right look to match any architectural style.
- Heavy-duty 3/4″ x 3″ dowels join door panel stiles and rails together at the corners.
- For greater durability and resistance against water and air infiltration, frame corners are reinforced with a structural corner key and injected with silicone.
- A metal end plat conceals wood end grain in the mortised lock pocket.
- For security, a tow-point lock is standard in dichromate or stainless steel. A single-point and foot-activated security lock are also available.
- A latch side parting stop improves door panel support.
- Large 1-1/2″ dual tandem rollers on the bottom of each panel ride smoothly on a stainless steel-capped rail in the door’s sill.
- Rubber gaskets on the sill are utilized to provide mo0re durability than caulk seals which can often fail over time.
- An optional hardwood sill riser dam provides a DP-50 rating for stringent building codes.
|Casement & Awning||Double-hung Tilts||Direct-set||Hinged Patio Doors||Weather Shield|
|Entry Door Systems||Transom & Sidelets||Creative Inspirations||Options|