Telescoping Sliding Patio Doors – Weather Shield
Never let an opportunity to beautify a home slide by. Available in heights up to 10 feet to fit openings up to 23 feet wide, Weather Shield telescoping sliding patio doors beautifully combine form and function to open up any room in dramatic fashion. Every inch has been designed, manufactured and tested to provide the utmost in reliability. So you can be assured that the doors will open and close smoothly, seal tightly and perform like new for years to come.
- The sill is designed for recessed installation in the floor with primary and secondary channels that easily guide the door panels into place.
- Stainless steel roller caps in the door panel channels resist rust even after years of exposure to rain or snow.
- Large, 1-1/2″ stainless steel ball bearing tandem rollers make opening and closing practically effortless.
- Slip coat weather stripping between panels helps doors operate smoothly.
- Because no astragal is required, the panels have a clean exterior and interior appearance.
- A full 6-9/16″ jamb allow the entire unit to be installed without any extra parts.
- An interlocking mechanism connects one panel to another, moving each into place by simply pulling or pushing on the door handle of the lead panel.
|Casement & Awning
|Hinged Patio Doors
|Sliding Patio Doors
|Entry Door Systems
|Transom & Sidelets