What Is Polymer Siding?
Polymer siding is an increasingly popular type of house siding that’s made from polypropylene resin. Polypropylene resin is a flexible plastic that is used in a wide range of applications and is especially useful in the manufacture of house siding. Continental Siding – a leading exterior remodeling company – has been installing polymer siding since 1982. Today, we manufacture our own seamless polymer siding and install it using our patented installation method, the Perma-Strate Wall System®.
Why Choose Polymer Siding?
Polymer offers many advantages over other common types of house siding, including steel, aluminum, and vinyl. It is:
- Extremely durable, and won’t be easily damaged by hail, fluctuating temperatures, heavy winds, and other weather extremes
- Able to replicate the appearance of natural wood, as its flexible nature allows for intricate molding
- Low maintenance, and won’t ever need to be scraped or repainted, as the color is formulated directly into the material rather than being painted on top
- Insulating, helping to keep your home comfortable and potentially leading to lower energy bills
- Affordable, and will allow you to enjoy the expensive look of cedar for a much lower cost
Get a Free Quote
For more information about the benefits of polymer house siding, contact Continental Siding today. We can schedule a full design consultation at one of our showrooms or bring a mini showroom right to your home – whichever works best for you. Financing is available to all of our customers, so be sure to ask about a payment plan. CALL NOW to get started!